Сайт | Пользователи | Кто в онлайне? | Поиск
AKPOCC Форум » ОСНОВНЫЕ ФОРУМЫ » ОБЩИЙ » AKROSS Con 2019 [AKROSS CON 2019 15.09.2019]
 Логин
 Пароль
Страницы: (6) « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » ответить новая тема новое голосование
 Тема: AKROSS Con 2019 (Официальная тема конкурса)« Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема » 
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

Профиль Личные сообщения Сайт ICQ   ЦИТАТА
ПРЕДВАРИТЕЛЬНЫЕ РЕЗУЛЬТАТЫ

PRELIMINARY RESULTS

--------------
"If you don't pull the strings, then you're a puppet"
Отправлено: 31 января 2020, 05:35 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

ИТОГОВЫЕ РЕЗУЛЬТАТЫ

FINAL RESULTS

Наши поздравления победителям!
Our congratulations to the winners!

--------------
Отправлено: 31 января 2020, 16:00 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
okhostok 
 Начинающий автор

Профиль Личные сообщения   ЦИТАТА
Long Live AKROSS! Спасибо вам EvilSpider за замечательный конкурс.
Отправлено: 31 января 2020, 16:27 | Зарегистрирован: 24 сентября 2018
Fynjy 
Фин*** Жи*
 Автор АКРОССа

Пророчество... Чтож, неплохо... ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Всем спасибо, все няшки!  (。・ω・。)

Исправил(а): Fynjy, 31 января 2020, 18:26
Отправлено: 31 января 2020, 17:26 | Зарегистрирован: 28 октября 2003
MesoGear 
 Автор

Залился, прокомментировал, оценки проставил на этом полномочия все, окончены.

зы: кстати, оценки то откройте.

Исправил(а): MesoGear, 31 января 2020, 21:11
Отправлено: 31 января 2020, 21:10 | Зарегистрирован: 18 сентября 2015
Bea$t 
 Зритель

С каждым годом работы всё слабее. В первой тройке вообще ничего интересного, а у них там аж по две номинации... Из первых 15ти реально доставил только лучший экшен, дальше смотреть сил не было. Уровень работ и правда выровнялся, правда не в ту сторону. Но круто что кон ещё жив, хотя бы в таком виде, может молодёжь ещё поднимет его с колен.

MAKE AKROSS GREAT AGAIN!

Отправлено: 01 февраля 2020, 19:33 | Зарегистрирован: 21 ноября 2006
kuruta 
 Автор

Цитата
С каждым годом работы всё слабее. В первой тройке вообще ничего интересного, а у них там аж по две номинации... Из первых 15ти реально доставил только лучший экшен, дальше смотреть сил не было. Уровень работ и правда выровнялся, правда не в ту сторону. Но круто что кон ещё жив, хотя бы в таком виде, может молодёжь ещё поднимет его с колен. MAKE AKROSS GREAT AGAIN!

I see many complain here, but they never do anything! Where are the old members of Akross? , every year I see that they subscribe to the list of the contest but none ends up sending a video, why don't they edit something strong just for this contest taking all year?
The voting system must be updated, every year one indicates this to @Evilspider but he never takes it into account, look at the voting system of the Big contest, which is much more elaborate and fair than this, most of the finalists do not They have good criteria in filling tables, and many of them vote among themselves because they are friends! This is not at all objective should be improved or updated.

Beast you ask for a higher level, but your last works were not up to par, so have a bit of self-criticism, why don't you make videos with high effort to show the right path? You are the typical person who looks at the error of the other but not in himself.

In my opinion, only the realization of the contest is not enough, all the akross members must present strong works to improve the competition, and also the voting systems must be updated.
Отправлено: 02 февраля 2020, 04:22 | Зарегистрирован: 20 августа 2010
JoeBlack2027 
 Автор

BC judges can vote for their friends too, there's little to no difference with what we have here since everyone can apply (and they are not being particularly selective) and vote for whoever they please, in fact I'd say it's even easier to "rig the votes" from the side of the jury as they do not participate themselfs and have no personal stakes in the matter. As for your "send vids urself" point I assume there's just little trust left in people who go for high effort entries since often times meh stuff done in a week takes the crown, for whatever reason. Imo this year it's not much different.
Отправлено: 02 февраля 2020, 04:35 | Зарегистрирован: 03 мая 2016
NIGHT 
коллекционер
 Автор

Профиль Личные сообщения Сайт   ЦИТАТА
Цитата (kuruta @ 02 февраля 2020, 04:22)
I see many complain here, but they never do anything! Where are the old members of Akross? , every year I see that they subscribe to the list of the contest but none ends up sending a video, why don't they edit something strong just for this contest taking all year?

Because now they are already old ? :biggrin:
And they have work (takes 1/10 free time), wife (3/10 times) and children (the rest 6/10) ? :wow:

Конкурс как таковой - ровный и спокойный. Самый ровный и спокойный на моей памяти.

Исправил(а): NIGHT, 02 февраля 2020, 04:50

--------------
Pixiv Graphics 2014-2015 - 69 GiB
AMV Collection v 6.0 (2002-2020) - 235 GiB
Отправлено: 02 февраля 2020, 04:46 | Зарегистрирован: 24 сентября 2004
kuruta 
 Автор

Цитата
BC judges can vote for their friends too, there's little to no difference with what we have here since everyone can apply (and they are not being particularly selective) and vote for whoever they please, in fact I'd say it's even easier to "rig the votes" from the side of the jury as they do not participate themselfs and have no personal stakes in the matter.

You could make a selection of more demanding judges who have no relationship with the community but who know and have criteria to evaluate all types of videos.
In recent years the results of BC are much better accepted.

To revive that trust, more works must be carried out by people who know the contest since its inception and there must be a more demanding voting system that rewards such works. In recent years there was little of them, and that is why it is everyone's responsibility to impose this again.

Цитата
Because now they are already old ? :biggrin:
And they have work (takes 1/10 free time), wife (3/10 times) and children (the rest 6/10) ? :wow:

A nice excuse, I work, study and have a girlfriend and still try as much as possible to make videos for this contest. If you organize your time well in almost a whole year you can do a good work!

Исправил(а): kuruta, 02 февраля 2020, 04:51
Отправлено: 02 февраля 2020, 04:48 | Зарегистрирован: 20 августа 2010
NIGHT 
коллекционер
 Автор

Профиль Личные сообщения Сайт   ЦИТАТА
Цитата (kuruta @ 02 февраля 2020, 04:48)
A nice excuse, I work, study and have a girlfriend and still try as much as possible to make videos for this contest. If you organize your time well in almost a whole year you can do a good work!

Yes, maybe.

But you also forget that they no longer study, they have long since been unlearned. And over the years, interest in creating new works disappears, and time for different hobbies, even though you don’t believe me, there’s less and less. And you have to choose either - or either.

As for the voting system, this has been discussed for at least the last 5 years.

Исправил(а): NIGHT, 02 февраля 2020, 05:02

--------------
Pixiv Graphics 2014-2015 - 69 GiB
AMV Collection v 6.0 (2002-2020) - 235 GiB
Отправлено: 02 февраля 2020, 04:56 | Зарегистрирован: 24 сентября 2004
kuruta 
 Автор

Цитата
But you also forget that they no longer study, they have long since been unlearned. And over the years, interest in creating new works disappears, and time for different hobbies, even though you don’t believe me, there’s less and less.

Why not look for motivational strategies? Lately the contests offer physical prizes or money for this, in the donation you could take into account the money  destined for the prizes besides the maintenance of the website.

Цитата
As for the voting system, this has been discussed for at least the last 5 years.

because this has not been modified then, do you still believe that this system is really fair?

Исправил(а): kuruta, 02 февраля 2020, 05:03
Отправлено: 02 февраля 2020, 05:02 | Зарегистрирован: 20 августа 2010
JoeBlack2027 
 Автор

Цитата
In recent years the results of BC are much better accepted.

Idk bruh, depends on who you ask.
If I'd propose a long term solution I'd say that only seemingly "high effort" and "tryhard" vids should be secretly picked and favored over the rest, to provide an incentive for more truly epic vids down the line. Well this way is not any more realistic than what you came up with  :biggrin:
Отправлено: 02 февраля 2020, 05:03 | Зарегистрирован: 03 мая 2016
kuruta 
 Автор

Цитата
If I'd propose a long term solution I'd say that only seemingly "high effort" and "tryhard" vids should be secretly picked and favored over the rest, to provide an incentive for more truly epic vids down the line. Well this way is not any more realistic than what you came up with  :biggrin:

It is not only effort, but also making good decisions in creation, in history, and knowing how to direct that effort correctly to perform a good work. I am talking about a complete evaluation that takes into account all these things. And many times the finalists do not have it, they are much more simplistic in the analysis because they do not have enough experience.
Отправлено: 02 февраля 2020, 05:05 | Зарегистрирован: 20 августа 2010
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

Цитата (kuruta @ 02 февраля 2020, 09:22)
The voting system must be updated, every year one indicates this to @Evilspider but he never takes it into account

Because it's not just some random insignificant system like you making it out to be. The whole contest was built around the current voting system and the general idea of "professional contest by editors and for the editors, which outcome is determined by the participants themselves". It's like the core DNA of AKROSS Con. Another system would inevitably transform it to completely different contest.

Цитата (kuruta @ 02 февраля 2020, 09:22)
look at the voting system of the Big contest, which is much more elaborate and fair than this

I've no idea about the rules of other specific contests (and don't care, to be honest), but if you're implying the judges system as a better solution, I'm strongly disagree. Personally, I just don't get how can anyone put any trust to judges in such a subjective art form as AMV. At best, the judges system can be considered as some sort of lesser evil, but it will never be actually objective.

On the other hand, I truly believe AKROSS Con voting system is the closest thing to "objectivity" in this business. Yes, separate participants' votes will always be as subjective as any judges' or viewers' votes, but the sheer sum of cold, indifferent numbers will even it all out, and produce some kind of average "collective unconscious" result. And another important thing - our voting system is crystal clear, it just can't be rigged (all finalists can see other participants' votes).

Цитата (kuruta @ 02 февраля 2020, 10:02)
Why not look for motivational strategies? Lately the contests offer physical prizes or money for this, in the donation you could take into account the money  destined for the prizes besides the maintenance of the website.

You need some sponsors or good ads revenue for that (which we don't have). For now, we are barely gaining enough donations to keep the contest alive. Of course, I'm always considering options with some kind of Patreon or other form of more stable income that would allow us to go a little bit further (prizes, new design, mobile version, etc.), but I'm sceptical about it's potential success, to be honest, seeing the results in the last few years.

--------------
Отправлено: 02 февраля 2020, 09:54 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
 85 ответов после 15 августа 2019, 14:47 « Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема » 
  [ Подписаться на тему :: Отправить тему на email :: Версия для принтера ]ответить новая тема новое голосование  
  Страницы: (6) « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »
AKPOCC Форум » ОСНОВНЫЕ ФОРУМЫ » ОБЩИЙ » AKROSS Con 2019 [AKROSS CON 2019 15.09.2019]

Рейтинг@Mail.ru   Rambler's Top100     Яндекс.Метрика