Сайт | Пользователи | Кто в онлайне? | Поиск
AKPOCC Форум » ОСНОВНЫЕ ФОРУМЫ » ОБЩИЙ » AKROSS Con 2019 [AKROSS CON 2019 15.09.2019]
 Логин
 Пароль
Страницы: (6) « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] » ответить новая тема новое голосование
 Тема: AKROSS Con 2019 (Официальная тема конкурса)« Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема » 
Bea$t 
 Зритель

Профиль Личные сообщения Сайт ICQ   ЦИТАТА
Цитата (kuruta @ 02 февраля 2020, 08:22)
Beast you ask for a higher level, but your last works were not up to par, so have a bit of self-criticism, why don't you make videos with high effort to show the right path?

I actually think that most of my works are shit, so how much self-critisism should I have? )) I've made a lots of videos and I grow tired of this, think I did my part, now it's up to some new authors.
Цитата (kuruta @ 02 февраля 2020, 08:22)
all the akross members must present strong works to improve the competition

There are definitely should be some strong authors who would push others forward, this is for sure. But unfortunately there are almost no akross members left anymore so again it should be a new generation.
Цитата (JoeBlack2027 @ 02 февраля 2020, 08:35)
there's just little trust left in people who go for high effort entries since often times meh stuff done in a week takes the crown, for whatever reason. Imo this year it's not much different.

Yep it's true. Even this year it is. But viewers just don't vote for effort they vote for authors and for sources most of the time. Only authors themselves vote for effort i guess.
Цитата (kuruta @ 02 февраля 2020, 08:48)
If you organize your time well in almost a whole year you can do a good work!

It's called growing older ) Trust me you don't wanna waste your time on some contests when you're almost 40 years old with bunch of real problems and a back pain )

Исправил(а): Bea$t, 02 февраля 2020, 12:18
Отправлено: 02 февраля 2020, 12:03 | Зарегистрирован: 21 ноября 2006
S.A. Robert 
design
 Автор

Профиль Личные сообщения   ЦИТАТА
За коном давно уже не слежу. Глянул первую тройку, два трейлера и романтика, не того ожидаешь от топ-3.
Отправлено: 02 февраля 2020, 16:29 | Зарегистрирован: 09 августа 2009
kuruta 
 Автор

Профиль Личные сообщения Сайт   ЦИТАТА
Цитата
On the other hand, I truly believe AKROSS Con voting system is the closest thing to "objectivity" in this business. Yes, separate participants' votes will always be as subjective as any judges' or viewers' votes, but the sheer sum of cold, indifferent numbers will even it all out, and produce some kind of average "collective unconscious" result. And another important thing - our voting system is crystal clear, it just can't be rigged (all finalists can see other participants' votes).

There is nothing fully objective in any evaluation system, this system in recent years no longer works as well as before, probably because most of the authors are youtube fans or very beginners and many of them due to the low level of The competition enters the finals. This in previous years did not happen, due to high competition and experienced senior authors and akross members who were an active part of the contest. If the philosophy of akross is to involve the finalists, I propose the idea of ​​making all the winners of previous editions of the contest enter the vote, so that this "collective unconscious" is a bit more precise. It is also important that all the finalists watch all the videos of the contest, for that the tables must be filled out completely, not only with the top 15 videos (for example), and the finalists must be forced to evaluate all the videos before voting, since many of them, I understand they don't see all the works.
Another question, I feel that your manipulation rating is a bit vague, since you can only see the top 3 in the comments of the videos, and as much as you can see that, you know they are members of the same team but not You can take no action, since the vote is ultimately subjective and there is nothing legal that measures or prevents this action or takes such action as fraud.

Цитата
You need some sponsors or good ads revenue for that (which we don't have). For now, we are barely gaining enough donations to keep the contest alive. Of course, I'm always considering options with some kind of Patreon or other form of more stable income that would allow us to go a little bit further (prizes, new design, mobile version, etc.), but I'm sceptical about it's potential success, to be honest, seeing the results in the last few years.

This can be done by organizing events or streaming on platforms such as YouTube where you could share a patreon, these events could be tutorials, analysis of different types of amvs, develop the genres of the amvs, explanations of how to create a solid work etc ...
There is also discord today to form an active community as a point of contact, this of the forums is already quite obsolete.

Цитата
It's called growing older ) Trust me you don't wanna waste your time on some contests when you're almost 40 years old with bunch of real problems and a back pain )

when I get to that age and it happens to me, maybe you are right, for now I don't understand it at all.

Цитата
I actually think that most of my works are shit, so how much self-critisism should I have? )) I've made a lots of videos and I grow tired of this, think I did my part, now it's up to some new authors.

I think you have a very high level of demand, your first works were of great inspiration to many including me.

Цитата
За коном давно уже не слежу. Глянул первую тройку, два трейлера и романтика, не того ожидаешь от топ-3.

Unfortunately, the contest has plummeted in recent years, and that is why we must ask ourselves what needs to be improved so that this does not happen or continues to get worse.

Исправил(а): kuruta, 02 февраля 2020, 17:00
Отправлено: 02 февраля 2020, 16:57 | Зарегистрирован: 20 августа 2010
Rick Junker 
Сто тринадцатый!
 Модератор
 Опытный автор

Unfortunately AMV community cannot be improved in current state. "That's all Folks!" =))

--------------
"Умей творить из самых малых крох.
Иначе для чего же ты кудесник?.."
К. Д. Бальмонт
Отправлено: 03 февраля 2020, 16:35 | Зарегистрирован: 15 июня 2003
MesoGear 
 Автор

Цитата (Rick Junker @ 03 февраля 2020, 16:35)
Unfortunately AMV community cannot be improved in current state. "That's all Folks!"

Отправлено: 03 февраля 2020, 18:00 | Зарегистрирован: 18 сентября 2015
okhostok 
 Начинающий автор

Профиль Личные сообщения Сайт  ЦИТАТА
On the one hand, there had always been a way called anonymous admission (no credits with author name) to minimize vote fraud. It is ineffective against voting for the same team members, however it should work against voting for people from the same country. On the other hand, the most important thing now is not the quality ranking, but sustainability of the contest.
BTW, I am truly sorry that I could not finish my vid on time and sent some kind of cheap thing. Next time, I will do my best.
Отправлено: 03 февраля 2020, 18:28 | Зарегистрирован: 24 сентября 2018
Rick Junker 
Сто тринадцатый!
 Модератор
 Опытный автор

Цитата (okhostok @ 03 февраля 2020, 18:28)
Next time, I will do my best.

Only if next Across Con get enough donations. :old:

--------------
"Умей творить из самых малых крох.
Иначе для чего же ты кудесник?.."
К. Д. Бальмонт
Отправлено: 03 февраля 2020, 20:36 | Зарегистрирован: 15 июня 2003
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

Цитата (kuruta @ 02 февраля 2020, 21:57)
this system in recent years no longer works as well as before

Says who? You may not like the results, but the system is working as intended. Nothing has changed at all since 2003.

probably because most of the authors are youtube fans or very beginners and many of them due to the low level of The competition enters the finals

I don't think so. The average level may be higher or lower, but we can always alter the number of finalists to ensure there's as few "passengers" in the finals as possible (this year, for example, we had significantly lowered the finalists' percentage mostly because of lower average level of videos).

This in previous years did not happen, due to high competition and experienced senior authors and akross members who were an active part of the contest

It was always kinda random, actually. One year, you may have exceptionally strong contest (AKROSS Con 2013), and then the next year somehow follow with abysmally weak one (AKROSS Con 2014). Not much we can do about that, it's all in the participants' hands.

If the philosophy of akross is to involve the finalists, I propose the idea of ​​making all the winners of previous editions of the contest enter the vote, so that this "collective unconscious" is a bit more precise.

I believe it's important for the voting editors to be active, not some old farts who hasn't edited in 10 years and can't really keep up with the trends (not unlike my own self). For them we have more suited roles, like finalists' screening or nominating.

It is also important that all the finalists watch all the videos of the contest, for that the tables must be filled out completely, not only with the top 15 videos (for example), and the finalists must be forced to evaluate all the videos before voting, since many of them, I understand they don't see all the works.

Yes, the system is designed to be more precise the more numbers it got. Unfortunaterly, one of the biggest complain we hear from finalists every year is the voting being too complicated, so we had to sacrifice some precision for better accessibility.

Another question, I feel that your manipulation rating is a bit vague, since you can only see the top 3 in the comments of the videos, and as much as you can see that, you know they are members of the same team but not You can take no action, since the vote is ultimately subjective and there is nothing legal that measures or prevents this action or takes such action as fraud.

Yes, we can't do anything about that. But again, the system is designed with all that in mind. It has proved year after year it's just not enough to have many "allies" in finals to win something significant.

This can be done by organizing events or streaming on platforms such as YouTube

I know some people may think AKROSS Con is some kind of organization with many people and resources, but in reality it's just one man army.

There is also discord today to form an active community as a point of contact, this of the forums is already quite obsolete.

Well, Discord seems easy enough to make, so here you go: https://discord.gg/tkhW4YC
I will have to figure out how exactly it works though.

--------------
"If you don't pull the strings, then you're a puppet"
Отправлено: 04 февраля 2020, 11:12 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
-Px- 
>>^^__^^<<
 Зритель

Смотрит:
Slayers Next/Try/etc
Слушает:
Yuki Kajiura
Цитата (EvilSpider @ 04 февраля 2020, 09:12)
Well, Discord seems easy enough to make, so here you go: https://discord.gg/tkhW4YC

This link has expired, if it was planned to be a permanent chat room for Akross, you need to update it and post somewhere on main page :)

--------------
Телепаты форума по прежнему в бессрочном отпуске ^_^
------------------------------------------------
Не комментирую, умные не нуждаются, тупые не поймут©
PS: дожили, на мою подпись ссылаются... :D
Отправлено: 09 февраля 2020, 20:39 | Зарегистрирован: 09 декабря 2007
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

New link: https://discord.gg/KsVhMJn

Цитата (-Px- @ 10 февраля 2020, 01:39)
This link has expired

И как мне сделать инвайт постоянным? Вроде как ставил отметку "Сделать эту ссылку бессрочной", но она всё равно сдохла.

--------------
"If you don't pull the strings, then you're a puppet"
Отправлено: 10 февраля 2020, 03:33 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
-Px- 
>>^^__^^<<
 Зритель

Смотрит:
Slayers Next/Try/etc
Слушает:
Yuki Kajiura
Цитата (EvilSpider @ 10 февраля 2020, 01:33)
И как мне сделать инвайт постоянным? Вроде как ставил отметку "Сделать эту ссылку бессрочной", но она всё равно сдохла.

У меня в клиенте выглядит так, хз может в вебе оно иначе, вроде ссылка не протухала
PS: форум не дал прикрепить png, пришлось в jpg

Присоединённая картинка

Присоединённая картинка

--------------
Телепаты форума по прежнему в бессрочном отпуске ^_^
------------------------------------------------
Не комментирую, умные не нуждаются, тупые не поймут©
PS: дожили, на мою подпись ссылаются... :D
Отправлено: 10 февраля 2020, 23:16 | Зарегистрирован: 09 декабря 2007
 85 ответов после 15 августа 2019, 14:47 « Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема » 
  [ Подписаться на тему :: Отправить тему на email :: Версия для принтера ]ответить новая тема новое голосование  
  Страницы: (6) « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] »
AKPOCC Форум » ОСНОВНЫЕ ФОРУМЫ » ОБЩИЙ » AKROSS Con 2019 [AKROSS CON 2019 15.09.2019]

Рейтинг@Mail.ru   Rambler's Top100     Яндекс.Метрика