Сайт | Пользователи | Кто в онлайне? | Поиск
AKPOCC Форум » AKROSS CON » AKROSS CON 2010 » [2010] Chained(E)Studio - a[part]
 Логин
 Пароль
Страницы: (2) « 1 [2] » ответить новая тема новое голосование
 Тема: [2010] Chained(E)Studio - a[part] (She and Her Cat / Lamento OST - Gyoukou (17))« Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема » 
AnimeFanaticBoy 
Doctor Tritio
 Автор

Смотрит:
K-on
Читает:
I'm here just for you :3
Профиль Личные сообщения   ЦИТАТА
I think I have already said everything in the vid. I found a phylosophical meaning in this clip, something unusual in an amv but anyway I wonder why this one is not in the A group. I'm voting for seeing this one in the finals

--------------
Don't dream, Act
Отправлено: 11 декабря 2010, 00:53 | Зарегистрирован: 17 марта 2010
Scr 
 Автор

Профиль Личные сообщения ICQ   ЦИТАТА
wow, нагрузки ОО..i've almost understood your explanation..i just thought of the last year's amv only because of similar way of performance/presentation to the spectator. such as story of sences in written words beyong pretty actors (animals, children, sentimental or romance kind of template). anyway it looks cute. but technical moments such as fast/sharp transitions were outstanding (i meen, bad compaire to smooth music theme) for me. don't use this translator. it's fufu, even if its funny) sorrry for my_unundestandible english :3

Исправил(а): Scr, 11 декабря 2010, 01:16

--------------
няяяяяяяянечка, давай как будто ты косточка, а я голодная гиена
Отправлено: 11 декабря 2010, 01:12 | Зарегистрирован: 16 марта 2008
ChainedEStudio 
 Автор

Цитата (Scr @ 11 декабря 2010, 03:12)
wow, нагрузки ОО..i've almost understood your explanation..i just thought of the last year's amv only because of similar way of performance/presentation to the spectator. such as story of sences in written words beyong pretty actors (animals, children, sentimental or romance kind of template). anyway it looks cute. but technical moments such as fast/sharp transitions were outstanding (i meen, bad compaire to smooth music theme) for me. don't use this translator. it's fufu, even if its funny) sorrry for my_unundestandible english :3

I won't next time, I actually translated my own translation and seen what it said, not very good xD Just wanted to make sure everyone was understood. And yeah agreed, major technical things needed to be fixed up a lot a think. Had a lot of troubles with transitioning it alot, but it was a challenge for me none the less, so I'm very happy. My favourite amv I have ever made thus far so I am excited to keep going and see what else I can create!!

And don't worry about your english, I understood really well. Thank you!

Добавлено (через 14 мин. и 59 сек.):

Цитата (AnimeFanaticBoy @ 11 декабря 2010, 02:53)
I think I have already said everything in the vid. I found a phylosophical meaning in this clip, something unusual in an amv but anyway I wonder why this one is not in the A group. I'm voting for seeing this one in the finals

yeah .. xD
It's what I like to edit though, its kind of a bad thing, but good thing at same time. I don't particulary like to just go for a story, infact I don't edit anything but feelings, emotions, atmospheres, and moods. I am not sure why really? So I think its hard for a lot of other editors to understand sometimes too. But its just what I edit, and I just can't not edit that way. Dunno really, its probably why I like the amvs that I like too because I'm always searching for that "hidden" meaning, or trying to edit that "hidden" meaning.

And dunno, they picked a lot of already amazing editors& amvs. So I don't really see the problem as me not being in finals. Thank you in advance for voting though I appreciate that. We will see what happens during the viewers vote!! Just means I must work harder >D

I am really just happy so many like it so far. And I deeply want to see what wasn't liked so I can improve.

P.S. No I can't speak Russian, I was just worried about not being able to communicate with everyone, so I used a translator which sort of failed me. Just wanted to make sure everyone was happy.? xD Im sort of .. huh.. not smart in that way!!

Thanks
Отправлено: 11 декабря 2010, 03:10 | Зарегистрирован: 15 декабря 2009
RatKiller 
The one and only
 Опытный автор

Профиль Личные сообщения Сайт   ЦИТАТА
Цитата (Death_Kn1ght @ 10 декабря 2010, 08:59)
Сделать из 5 минутного исходника тупонарезку на 2 минуты, добавить кроп и пихнуть туда надписи. Я всё меньше понимаю забугорных авторов, мимо.

согласен, чо. Kanojo to Kanojo-no Neko сам по себе шикарен, резать его вообще кощунством попахивает.

--------------
-Those aren't ideas, those are special effects
-I...don't understand the difference
--------------------------------------
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.
Отправлено: 11 декабря 2010, 03:40 | Зарегистрирован: 17 октября 2005
Kain-x-Spirits 
 Опытный автор

It was quite interesting even if i think you messed up your story, that seems a little incoherent, or maybe i didn't get it at all. Some effects were a bit weird. But well, the atmosphere was good, so good job  :)
Отправлено: 11 декабря 2010, 06:36 | Зарегистрирован: 30 ноября 2008
GhostPrince 
 Автор

Смотрит:
Jigoku shoujo
almost perfect, It had a great atm, and yea indeed i agree with animefanaticboy, the meaning was great, it reminds you somehow the human existence, humans feelings e.t.c XD it was great, really emotionaly clip ^^ 9*

P.S: a little dissapointed , i thought that was goin to make it into finalists, strange XDD anyway, for me, it still goin in my favs from this year ^^
keep up the good work  :smile:

--------------
"Imagine if, your delusionz becomes reality"
"watashi wa "pro" ni naritai" ')
Отправлено: 11 декабря 2010, 10:05 | Зарегистрирован: 25 октября 2009
AnimeFanaticBoy 
Doctor Tritio
 Автор

Смотрит:
K-on
Читает:
I'm here just for you :3
GhostPrince Bro, it's nice to find you here.

And ChainedEStudio, if you have really enjoyed making it, I dont see any problem then. Since I like those kind of amvs, so dont worry and enjoy  :cool:

--------------
Don't dream, Act
Отправлено: 11 декабря 2010, 23:13 | Зарегистрирован: 17 марта 2010
VovanKoperativ 
 Начинающий автор

Смотрит:
Sword Art Online
Слушает:
Taking Your Last Chance
Профиль Личные сообщения Сайт ICQ   ЦИТАТА
Quite nice, but i think, that it can be much better: for example desain grops of white solids, which appeared in a couple of places, are not intresting. another poin is work with synchronization video and musik - next time try do it thorough.  :smile:

Исправил(а): VovanKoperativ, 12 декабря 2010, 00:12

--------------
YouTube
Удостоверение
Отправлено: 12 декабря 2010, 00:11 | Зарегистрирован: 21 октября 2010
ChainedEStudio 
 Автор

Kain-x-Spirits Thanks Kain, the atmosphere is exactly what is supposed to come forth, to initially aid in what is my video :3
GhostPrince Thanks
VovanKoperativ They are there to serve as an element of design, strategically placed for my whole entire video :3 sadly not everyone gets it, but thanks !
Отправлено: 13 декабря 2010, 23:09 | Зарегистрирован: 15 декабря 2009
mekari 
 Критик

Смотрит:
и хочет тебя убить^Дыа
Профиль Личные сообщения ICQ  ЦИТАТА
Мило и легко. Как в принципе все мв по этому исходнику^но не более.

Исправил(а): mekari, 19 декабря 2010, 07:59

--------------
(бебебе)
Отправлено: 19 декабря 2010, 07:58 | Зарегистрирован: 19 декабря 2010
NIGHT 
коллекционер
 Автор

Atmosphere...
Good sentimental video in the style "minimalism".
Nicely; i liked it )

--------------
Pixiv Graphics 2014-2015 - 69 GiB
AMV Collection v 6.0 (2002-2020) - 235 GiB
Отправлено: 22 декабря 2010, 13:31 | Зарегистрирован: 24 сентября 2004
 25 ответов после 10 декабря 2010, 07:47 « Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема » 
  [ Подписаться на тему :: Отправить тему на email :: Версия для принтера ]ответить новая тема новое голосование  
  Страницы: (2) « 1 [2] »
AKPOCC Форум » AKROSS CON » AKROSS CON 2010 » [2010] Chained(E)Studio - a[part]

Рейтинг@Mail.ru   Rambler's Top100     Яндекс.Метрика