Сайт | Пользователи | Кто в онлайне? | Поиск
AKPOCC Форум » ОСНОВНЫЕ ФОРУМЫ » ОБЩИЙ » AKROSS Con 2013 [AKROSS Con 2013 01.10.2013]
 Логин
 Пароль
Страницы: (30) « ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 » ответить новая тема новое голосование
 Тема: AKROSS Con 2013 (Официальная тема конкурса)« Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема » 
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

Профиль Личные сообщения Сайт ICQ   ЦИТАТА
Промежуточный отчёт о ходе голосования | Finalists' voting progress.

Приняты|Accepted (46): -Mikami-, 2ndState, Anicsi, Animated, Benreparn, BerlitzxXx, cecco, Centurione, Derisor, diegao94, DigiCat, Domius, Eake4 & NosAMVs, GINBR, goЯz, JadeCharm, JazzsVids, JSK, JustEmma, Kaito, Kami, Kensh1n, Kimihairu, KSANDR, Kuba-Dis, kuruta, Kvakond, lolligerjoj, MagicDarkLight, MentalTsui, mizugorou_753, Mosaic, ONEWAYS, ProjectBarcodeError, RiceAMV, Rikudo, SachaValentine, Scittalec, STICKYGAIDEN, Tayo, TritioAFB, Uniquevil, xDieguitoAMV, xDreww, Yusuke, [key]Scarlet.

Ожидаются|Pending (14): Angel_Sora, Artofeel, Dilemma, irriadin, JustRukia, masaka!, mastamind, Miso, Okami, Shinzo, TrXdorif, AlchemistEskimo, John, Rebelion.

До дедлайна осталось 12 часов.
12 hours left until the deadline.

--------------
"If you don't pull the strings, then you're a puppet"
Отправлено: 08 февраля 2014, 06:24 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

Промежуточный отчёт о ходе голосования | Finalists' voting progress.

Приняты|Accepted (53): -Mikami-, 2ndState, AlchemistEskimo, Anicsi, Animated, Benreparn, BerlitzxXx, cecco, Centurione, Derisor, diegao94, DigiCat, Dilemma, Domius, Eake4 & NosAMVs, GINBR, goЯz, irriadin, JadeCharm, JazzsVids, John, JSK, JustEmma, JustRukia, Kaito, Kami, Kensh1n, Kimihairu, KSANDR, Kuba-Dis, kuruta, Kvakond, lolligerjoj, MagicDarkLight, MentalTsui, mizugorou_753, Mosaic, ONEWAYS, ProjectBarcodeError, RiceAMV, Rikudo, SachaValentine, Scittalec, STICKYGAIDEN, Tayo, TritioAFB, Uniquevil, xDieguitoAMV, xDreww, Yusuke, [key]Scarlet, Okami, Artofeel.

Ожидаются|Pending (7): Angel_Sora, masaka!, mastamind, Miso, Shinzo, TrXdorif, Rebelion.

До дедлайна осталось 2,5 часа.
2,5 hours left until the deadline.

--------------
Отправлено: 08 февраля 2014, 15:34 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

ВНИМАНИЕ!

На сайте началось голосование за "Приз зрительских симпатий". Итоги будут подведены 10 февраля.

The voting for "Viewers' Choice Award" has begun. The winner will be announced on February, 10.

--------------
Отправлено: 08 февраля 2014, 16:30 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

Голосование финалистов завершено. Всем спасибо.
Finalists' voting is over. Thank you.

Приняты|Accepted (55): -Mikami-, 2ndState, AlchemistEskimo, Anicsi, Animated, Artofeel, Benreparn, BerlitzxXx, cecco, Centurione, Derisor, diegao94, DigiCat, Dilemma, Domius, Eake4 & NosAMVs, GINBR, goЯz, irriadin, JadeCharm, JazzsVids, John, JSK, JustEmma, JustRukia, Kaito, Kami, Kensh1n, Kimihairu, KSANDR, Kuba-Dis, kuruta, Kvakond, lolligerjoj, MagicDarkLight, masaka!, MentalTsui, mizugorou_753, Mosaic, Okami, ONEWAYS, ProjectBarcodeError, Rebelion, RiceAMV, Rikudo, SachaValentine, Scittalec, STICKYGAIDEN, Tayo, TritioAFB, Uniquevil, xDieguitoAMV, xDreww, Yusuke, [key]Scarlet.

Не проголосовали|Didn't vote (5): Angel_Sora, mastamind, Miso, Shinzo, TrXdorif.

--------------
Отправлено: 08 февраля 2014, 18:04 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
KenjiKyou 
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็กิิิิิิิ
 Опытный автор

Смотрит:
Не смотрю
Играет в:
Skyrim
Профиль Личные сообщения Сайт   ЦИТАТА
Цитата (EvilSpider @ 08 февраля 2014, 14:30)
ВНИМАНИЕ!

На сайте началось голосование за "Приз зрительских симпатий". Итоги будут подведены 10 февраля.

The voting for "Viewers' Choice Award" has begun. The winner will be announced on February, 10.

Какая-то странная ссылка. Как зашёл, так сразу вылезло окошко, что мой голос принят, потом предложили заргистрироваться на конкурс. Зарегился.

Исправил(а): KenjiKyou, 08 февраля 2014, 19:16

--------------
etiS ATis ANimAtis
Отправлено: 08 февраля 2014, 19:15 | Зарегистрирован: 25 сентября 2008
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

Цитата (KenjiKyou @ 09 февраля 2014, 00:15)
Как зашёл, так сразу вылезло окошко

Проскочил небольшой глюк с оповещениями, судя по всему.

--------------
Отправлено: 08 февраля 2014, 23:24 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
Anicsi 
 Автор

I forgot to say something in the 'what do you think could be better' penal. It doesn't need to be published there, but I was thinking about it today.... About the viewers choice award. I think that next year only NON-finalists should be allowed to vote. So... normal viewers and editors who didn't make it to the finals. The finalists already voted, I mean I already selected the videos that I thought were worthy of winning, as a finalist.

I think the viewers choice should really be something that depends mostly on the viewers on the site, other than finalists. Finalists often also have higher levels, so their points are worth more points. I feel like the 'normal' viewers, who might measure the worth of a video differently, are disregarded. So yeah, I think it'd be worth thinking about.
Отправлено: 08 февраля 2014, 23:33 | Зарегистрирован: 30 октября 2013
AnimeFanaticBoy 
Doctor Tritio
 Автор

Смотрит:
K-on
Читает:
I'm here just for you :3
Профиль Личные сообщения   ЦИТАТА
not all the finalists are high level users in one hand. In the other, what can viewers expect to have when the majority of them dont get involved with the activities of the videos?

--------------
Don't dream, Act
Отправлено: 09 февраля 2014, 00:14 | Зарегистрирован: 17 марта 2010
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

Внимание! | Attention!

Все представленные данные являются окончательными результатами конкурса! Позиции открываются поэтапно снизу-вверх, в течении нескольких апдейтов. Клипы-победители станут известны с последним апдейтом, поздно вечером 10 февраля.

All presented results are ultimate! Positions will be opened up in few steps, from the bottom of the list to the top. The winners will be announced with last update on February, 10.

ПЕРВЫЙ АПДЕЙТ | FIRST UPDATE

--------------
Отправлено: 09 февраля 2014, 01:52 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
ProjectBarcodeError 
 Автор

Цитата (Anicsi @ 08 февраля 2014, 18:33)
I forgot to say something in the 'what do you think could be better' penal. It doesn't need to be published there, but I was thinking about it today.... About the viewers choice award. I think that next year only NON-finalists should be allowed to vote. So... normal viewers and editors who didn't make it to the finals. The finalists already voted, I mean I already selected the videos that I thought were worthy of winning, as a finalist.

I think the viewers choice should really be something that depends mostly on the viewers on the site, other than finalists. Finalists often also have higher levels, so their points are worth more points. I feel like the 'normal' viewers, who might measure the worth of a video differently, are disregarded. So yeah, I think it'd be worth thinking about.

i agree with anicsi.

or why not just make 1 vote=1 point, regardless of the level ?
Отправлено: 09 февраля 2014, 07:05 | Зарегистрирован: 21 октября 2011
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

Цитата (Anicsi @ 09 февраля 2014, 04:33)
I think that next year only NON-finalists should be allowed to vote. So... normal viewers and editors who didn't make it to the finals. The finalists already voted, I mean I already selected the videos that I thought were worthy of winning, as a finalist.

I can't see any constructive point in that kind of restriction. Really.

I've actually played with statistics a little bit, and can tell for sure that the results of (at least) the last three contests would not have any significant differences if the finalists' votes weren't counted at all.

Besides, it's not like we have thousands of people who actually vote. I don't think it would be very wise to just cut off one of the most active and competent groups of our visitors.

Цитата (Anicsi @ 09 февраля 2014, 04:33)
Finalists often also have higher levels, so their points are worth more points.

Actually, no. Our current level system mostly based on different site activities (forum posts, comments, scores), not on editor's experience, AKROSS Con participations, or anything like that.

Цитата (ProjectBarcodeError @ 09 февраля 2014, 12:05)
or why not just make 1 vote=1 point, regardless of the level ?

First and foremost, to diminish any shady activities, like fake accounts, invited friends, studio buddies, etc. Roughly speaking, one vote of 10-level user (true long-time community veteran, in other words) equals to ten 1-level fake accounts/one-timers. Overall, I believe, this system makes the results way more competent than simple 1=1 votes. And the competence, of course, is very important for AKROSS Con.

--------------
Отправлено: 09 февраля 2014, 08:52 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
EvilSpider 
Злой Админ
 Администратор
 Автор АКРОССа

ВТОРОЙ АПДЕЙТ | SECOND UPDATE

--------------
Отправлено: 09 февраля 2014, 13:00 | Зарегистрирован: 19 октября 2002
Armed 
Cheater
http://static.t-ru.org/avatars/2/47/13089947.jpg
 Автор

Нету 31, и два раза 40.

--------------
Если один человек общается с воображаемым другом - он шизофреник, если много человек общается - это религия
Отправлено: 09 февраля 2014, 13:11 | Зарегистрирован: 29 января 2006
-Px- 
>>^^__^^<<
 Зритель

Смотрит:
Slayers Next/Try/etc
Слушает:
Yuki Kajiura
Профиль Личные сообщения Сайт  ЦИТАТА
Цитата (Anicsi @ 08 февраля 2014, 21:33)
About the viewers choice award. I think that next year only NON-finalists should be allowed to vote. So... normal viewers and editors who didn't make it to the finals. The finalists already voted, I mean I already selected the videos that I thought were worthy of winning, as a finalist.

The difference here is: as finalists they must make objective voting about different aspects of the videos and nominate best video basing on those objective results (yes, I am an optimist!  :biggrin: ), and in viewers choice they vote for clip they like, i.e. can be subjective in theirs choice :)

Добавлено (через 49 сек.):

Цитата (Armed @ 09 февраля 2014, 11:11)
Нету 31, и два раза 40.

Предсказываю, что выше будет ещё раз 30 ;)

--------------
Телепаты форума по прежнему в бессрочном отпуске ^_^
------------------------------------------------
Не комментирую, умные не нуждаются, тупые не поймут©
PS: дожили, на мою подпись ссылаются... :D
Отправлено: 09 февраля 2014, 14:40 | Зарегистрирован: 09 декабря 2007
Chono 
stfu
 Автор

Слушает:
Канаты-Улицы-Пикачу
ох, мастамайнд на последних местах и в экшоне и в общем
мда
Отправлено: 09 февраля 2014, 15:43 | Зарегистрирован: 13 ноября 2008
 437 ответов после 03 сентября 2013, 11:14 « Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема » 
  [ Подписаться на тему :: Отправить тему на email :: Версия для принтера ]ответить новая тема новое голосование  
  Страницы: (30) « ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
AKPOCC Форум » ОСНОВНЫЕ ФОРУМЫ » ОБЩИЙ » AKROSS Con 2013 [AKROSS Con 2013 01.10.2013]

Рейтинг@Mail.ru   Rambler's Top100     Яндекс.Метрика